Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott and Mondy made the backing track and kindly asked me to join in , it was great fun hope you like it ........

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
brilliant 3 way collab !!! Certainly captures the spirit of this site. Good work guys and Mrs Plant :D

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I listened to this through all the phases of production...it fucking rocks!!! Came out great!!! :thumb:
Solid rhythm Mondy, excellent vocals Linda and the leads rip Scott! Top notch!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Awesome Vocals here Linda! Thanks agin for Linda doin such great vocals on this collaberation,, And thankyou Mondola for askin me to do the leads in this. I much appreciate beeing part of the collabs on here.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was totally killa, awesome collab, outstanding job by all!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:devilchil Rock on you sexay peeps!!!!:devilchil Merry x-mas tooooooo!!!!:drunk:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Wow !!! An early Christmas present !!!!

Great start, I'm assuming that's you, Scot !!!

Wow, if I do say so myself, this is fucking awesome ! Man, (and woman), you make me sound so good !!!

:woot:

Is that really my rhythm ? You didn't re-record ? :lol:

Heh heh. The vocals are just stellar on this, and fantastic leads just really put the finishing touches to it !!!

I can only thank you guys for agreeing to collaborate with me, it was an honour !!!

:bowdown:

Fuck, did I already say I am gob-smacked ? Sorry if I come across all bigheaded, but I am just fucking blown away !

Thank you thank you thank you ! And thanx for all the lovely comments ! Have a rocking Christmas you all, and thanx for restoring my guitar confidence !!!

:thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
:icon_thum Hey this is great!! I gotta big smile out of that beginning voice over part!! Great job guys!!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
sure was fun doin this! and ty Sergio bro! I kinda thought someone might get a laugh out of that cadillac thing i said in the beginning. Like Mondola said,, it's a great compliment comin from a big Zep fan from you Sergio! Thanks again!:icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow this was awsome.. great job by each and everyone of you.. you should be very proud of the outcome on this:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 33 Posts