Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if you guys could check out some songs I recorded. Some of these were done with my band while others were done just by me using programmed drums.
On all tracks, I did the vocals and guitar. On most tracks, I also did the bass.

If you want some in particular to check out, try Running Away, You're Not Alone, The Last Show, Only The Strong Survive, or Better Day.

My music is mainly rock and/ or bluesy rock.

Check it out here

listen to any more that you feel like listening to as well..

Thanks a million.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Hey,

I checked out Don't Let Me Be The One - that was pretty cool. and The Last Show was cool as well. Some of the rhythm section work with the guitar was a little off but nothing fatal. Good job on the singing too fellah. Sometimes you seem to push a little beyond your range but only slightly. Maybe you could try getting a key you are comfortable with or even down tuning half or a whole step to let your vocals breathe a little better.

You have some good stuff here. Keep it up

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
thaqt is wierd mondo, I got that the other day on another thread but on this one I got straight through. odd

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Checked out a couple of songs man.....sounded good....good Vox as well.......thanks for the post......

Hey Mondola my friend if you click on the hi-fi or lo-fi links it wont make you sign up

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks people. I never really got compliments on my vocals before but thanks! I usually just sing because I don't know anyone else that can.
I think the biggest killer on most of the tracks are the fruity loop drms I have to use often. I rather have live drums which I have on a few like "You're Not Alone", "The Last Show", "Goodbye Baby", and a few other.

BTW, check out Goodbye Baby if you want a real bluesy rock ish kind of song with a "Tom Petty" ish solo.

lemme know what you think.

Thanks again people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts