Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say i listened to some totally awesome entries this month so well done everyone . . it's gonna be tough to decide but give it a shot ! hehe i'm using the list that mondola posted it up so if i miss anyone blame him
nah i checked it so all should be good (thanks again mondy!)

Stig

·
Registered
886 Posts
Bloody hell. Loads of entries and they all kick ass. It was a hard decision. Why can't we vote for 5 entries?

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eternal you should be disqualified from this contest . i was going to pm you but i thought it wouldn't be fair to the other members who entered if i didn't tell them .. you've created a new name blackwiddow that is the same as your ip and complimented yourself and then voted for yourself ?

I posted this in the forum so i could let the other entrants decide if you should be disqualified .

Frankly i think it's disgraceful that you feel the need to vote for your own playing to win some contest . so i'll leave it up to you guys .. let me know . if this is in someway a mistake i apologise but i hardly see room for any excuses for this ...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
wow. after the big apology in the lounge. and now this. I seen it was Black Widows first post and was a vote. I just figured he was recruiting. But I think if its an IP scam. then Disqualify.... if not a temporary ban.
Pretty damn sad when you go this far to not only bump your entry.... but to cheat on simple monthly contest amongs FREINDS. It's one thing to vote for yourself. but to try and cheat the system is going way to far.. as far as your apology in the lounge... you can shove it.. blah blah. you and JL should start a fan club for each other.
Thanks stiglar for confirming what I had no way of proving.

VGB

·
Registered
886 Posts
I agree. This is a friendly contest and it should be done fair and square. I thought that was dodgy too as a newcomer hardly ever comes in and votes on their 1st post. And I thought we got rid of the Limborg attitude.

·
Banned
488 Posts
WHA!! wtf? i did what? what the hell are you talking about? i didnt do that.....why the hell would i do that? WTF? why the hell would i do that just to get a little sign over my name?

·
Registered
886 Posts
the ip never lies man.

·
Banned
488 Posts
ip means shit....im not lying....why the fuck would i cheat? absolute bullshit. i would not fucking do that.....that is waay too far.

·
Banned
488 Posts
i cannot believe im gonna get disqualified for doing nothing....stig i dont know why my ip is the same as someone else's. i have no idea whats going on and what you guys are talking about. I'm serious i have no idea.

·
Registered
886 Posts
well it's a very controversial contest this month. Well I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but it does look pretty suspicious. I mean, how many times have you noticed a newcomer come straight in here and vote with their 1st post. Last month's contest there was 764 views and only 31 replies. The replies were all from the regular people on here and there were no newcomers.

·
Registered
886 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
eternal said:
WHA!! wtf? i did what? what the hell are you talking about? i didnt do that.....why the hell would i do that? WTF? why the hell would i do that just to get a little sign over my name?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you make all them posts just to get a little title under your avatar?

·
Banned
488 Posts
Phil im not fucking joking, i have no fucking idea who blackwidow is im serious.....i wouldnt do that man, thats just wrong.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.