1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
wahwah for me but difficult to choose.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
thanks for the vote kane bro . in reply to eternals comment about my playing ... heres what i have to say ... "
so being original and having fresh ideas and a different approach to music gets people nowhere ? .. oh i see .. so i suppose the best thing to do is play like you ? and play exactly like a million other dudes and sound exactly like them .. i guess thats the best way to go then eh! ?
poor you man .. poor poor you . cant even get a bunch of guys on a website to like you because you are such a fucking asshole . i tell ya what dude . once im the one making all the money ... i'll give you a ccall and ask you to tell me again that i wont get anywhere
" ... anyway .. is someone gonna bann that prick already sheesh . what an ass . i always knew he was an ass since i first saw him . and to think ... we all said our prayers for him ... i take my prayers back dude .. this is gonna be harsh to some people but for what you said to me im past giving a shit about you . i have never met anyone so deserving of being ill dude . rethink your attitude and maybe god will spare you before he lets your punk ass slide all the way to hell you little prick . fuck you ... everyone else on this site .. you are precious pals . lets hope this is the end of it
... sorry for having to reply to him but he insulted me its my right to answer back ... now then
sorry .. lte the voting commense AGAIN!!!

oh and yeah . i voted for phil again as i did last time
seemed fair thing to do

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
shit man i thought you must have already re-voted ... who else voted for me then ? lmfao
@ whoever it was haha ... if i finish on this amount of votes i will be very happy

·
Registered
886 Posts
just read what Eternal said about you DB. What a bitter and twisted guy. I bet he only wishes he had your sense of melody. And also isn't it funny how Blackwidow hasn't made anymore posts too. Eternal, you are making it incredibly harder for yourself to make anyone like or forgive you.

Why don't you just swallow your pride and act like a man and say you made a huge mistake and you won't act like a Limburger again?

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
thanks for that phil thats a really awesome thing to say man . i love having nice melodies . i think the melodies in my music come more often than not from the background themes .. i should take more time with the lead guiar playing to make it match up as best it can . but ya know how it is . sometimes you get a happy accident . thanks again man thats so awesome

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was a tough one to pick, congrats and good luck to all the entrants this month, you all did an awesome job
Wow I just had the strangest feeling of deja vu lmao!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.