Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my entry for this month. A short original piece written especially for this month's contest.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
and so who is your favourite guitarists phil ? LOL . you make it pretty obvious really dont ya .. but in a good way . this is rocking man . great job . great composition . great playing . great ideas .. i love it man . great great job bro . lets form a band
seaham aint far from here
lol

p.s ... how do i vote for you ?

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Brilliant. I thought the lead tone and phrasing was leaning towards Satch on this one. It felt a lot looser, as in fluid - if that makes any sense. Really impressive.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Phil, great entry, awesome job!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Blinding entry !!! Real pounding, driving riff !!! I have to agree that the riff was more Satch sounding to me !!!

Excellent entry !!!

When I win this contest and all of the votes I received were from numerous newly registered members with no posts to their names, and the same i.p. as mine, don't anyone get suspiscious !!!

It's already a great contest this month, it's gonna be tough to vote !!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
mondola said: When I win this contest and all of the votes I received were from numerous newly registered members with no posts to their names, and the same i.p. as mine, don't anyone get suspiscious !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's mot just me that thought of that.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Nice tune Phil.....sounded a bit "Bostonish" there for a minute.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the comments. I'm not too familiar with Boston except for 'more than a feeling'. Will listen to more of their stuff if it's any good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts