Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't had a go for about 5 months so thought I'd enter this one for Rocktober. Suppose it fits into the rock thing with the trem and wahwah pedal...I used the neck pickup on the Wolfgang for the first time on a recording and it barks!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Killa entry wahwah, outstanding job!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Killa job daddio!!..you always rock!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I really liked this. top playing and tone. But 01:20 - 01:25 now *that* was beautiful!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Goport said:
I really liked this. top playing and tone. But 01:20 - 01:25 now *that* was beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm chuffed to bits that you spotted that 01:20 'bit' cos it took me about 20 takes to get that run! It just wasn't happening no matter how I tried so I had a beer and came back to it! I teach Guitaristic and we'd been talking about this very bit and I said I doubt I'll ever play that bit the same again! Thanks for stopping by and noticing!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
No problems. I just said what I heard. I like most of the stuff I hear on g101 but every so often I am stopped in my tracks. This 'bit' was one, Stiglars tone/playing on the rockober jam was another and Phil28uk's stuff normally has a moment like that too.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts