1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thia was soooo pretty Mondy!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Mond, outstanding entry, kickass job!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great tune Mondy!! There were some harmonies in there I really really liked and thought the tune was great!!

Well done mate!!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
that was cool man . you created a nice vibe and didnt go over the top . harmonies were cool . note choices fitted the tune well .

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Hey! this is the first song ive heard you perform in Mond! and after hearing so much about you (which i have) i must say, you lived up to all expectations! that was an eruption of listening pleasure! got any other originals that you have posted that i have missed? id love to hear more from you!

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah mate. I like to wallow in my "I'm not a good guitarist, nobody likes me..." self pity. Just ask wahwah, CC, or VanMan, amongst others.

But as for other mp3s, they are mostly covers. Click on that jukebox thing in my posts to have a look...

I will be posting more originals, as the mood takes me, and maybe eventually me and the toastmaster (or whoever is up for it) will come up with something a la him and the wizard, but he's usually got to work feckin' hard to get me to pull something outta my ass !!!

But thanx for listening, and the kind feedback...

·
Registered
92 Posts
As a fellow virgin
(to the contest obviously)

Nice playing, I heard some nice dual guitar harmony

its a good progression for a soulfull lead

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[ QUOTE ]
snakehead said:
As a fellow virgin
(to the contest obviously)

Nice playing, I heard some nice dual guitar harmony

its a good progression for a soulfull lead

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, to the contest, of course. That's what I meant as well... Cough, cough....

Thanks for checking this one out, and the comment dude...

[ QUOTE ]
wahwah said:
Nice one you self wallowing git! Nice tone and your bends are really coming on strong. Nice use of twin guitar as well. Tasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx, wahwah. I really appreciate these comments, coming from such an accomplished bender as yourself... Errr, hold on, let me rephrase that...

Thanx fer listenin'

[ QUOTE ]
ricklepotamous said:
the wife says bloody good for a bast*$d fan!
nice! :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for listening, and the kind comments, as I appreciate how difficult it must have been for your wife to admit...

I have posted a couple of songs in the Originals Section. One is called, "Ode To Trelleborgs" and ther other has lyrics thus :

"There's an ale house in Burnley I used to frequent...
Where I met Steve Cotterill, his money all spent...
He asked me to play...
I answered him, 'nay !
Cuz we hate Burnley [email protected]*rds 'til my dying day!'
"

[ QUOTE ]
zeppy said:
Very sweet mondy ! dunno how I missed this one !

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for listening, Zeppy. A lot of entries this month. I am still playing catch up !!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts