Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Edge posted this but pointed out it was on discs which were burned Track at once instead of Disc at once causing 2 second gaps between the tracks.

I have edited this gig to remove the gaps and re-uploaded to mediafire for fast download

I included the original info file from Edge's upload. It's such a great recording & performance it deserved to be repaired.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Edge posted this but pointed out it was on discs which were burned Track at once instead of Disc at once causing 2 second gaps between the tracks.

I have edited this gig to remove the gaps and re-uploaded to mediafire for fast download

I included the original info file from Edge's upload. It's such a great recording & performance it deserved to be repaired.
Thank you

·
Registered
135 Posts
So funny, I picked up a 7 track FM broadcast listed as 9-25-86 from Wembley a few years back. I thought maybe I miscoded the date or it was the broadcast date vs recorded date?, but Rod's introduction to Infatuation is different.

Rod Stewart
September 25, 1986
Live at Wembley Arena
London, England

Source: FM broadcast (Selected songs only)
Format: 1 CD
Lineage: 1 CD obtained in trade 15 years ago -> EAC -> FLAC level 8 -> DIME

1. Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
  2. Passion
  3. You Wear It Well
  4. Maggie May
  5. In My Own Crazy Way
  6. I Don't Want to Talk About It
  7. Infatuation

·
Registered
25 Posts
So funny, I picked up a 7 track FM broadcast listed as 9-25-86 from Wembley a few years back. I thought maybe I miscoded the date or it was the broadcast date vs recorded date?, but Rod's introduction to Infatuation is different.

Rod Stewart
September 25, 1986
Live at Wembley Arena
London, England

2. Passion
  3. You Wear It Well
  4. Maggie May
  5. In My Own Crazy Way
  7. Infatuation
  • In My Own Crazy Way

• This song was only performed in the 2nd half of the 86 tour, your date seems correct ish )
  • Any chance of an upload please ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Rod Stewart
September 25, 1986
Live at Wembley Arena
London, England

2. Passion
  3. You Wear It Well
  4. Maggie May
  5. In My Own Crazy Way
  7. Infatuation
Edge said there were various versions and this one was the longest one he had come across so perhaps Rod played more than one night and this one is a combo of the gigs?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts