Roger Waters
Us + Them Tour
Unipol Arena
Bologna
Italy
April 24th, 2018

"I think... ehm... what do I think?"

taper: meintheworld

Lineage: Sony ICD-SX712 (LPCM 44/16) > wav file > Sound Organizer for splitting tracks > WavePad for fade in/out > Foobar for converting to FLAC (level 5) > YOU in the world

Setlist

First part
01. intro music of the show
02. intro effects of the show
03. Speak To Me / Breathe
04. One Of These Days
05. Time
06. Breathe (reprise)
07. The Great Gig In The Sky
08. Welcome To The Machine
09. Déjà Vu
10. The Last Refugee
11. Picture That
12. Wish You Were Here
13. Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
14. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
15. Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
16. Roger announces the intermission

Second part
17. intro effects while scenography descends from above
18. Dogs
19. Pigs (Three Different Ones)
20. Money
21. Us And Them
22. Smell The Roses
23. Brain Damage
24. Eclipse
25. applause while Roger is thanking Bologna
26. "I think... ehm... what do I think?" Roger's speech
27. band introductions
28. Mother
29. Comfortably Numb
30. applause while Roger is thanking the audience before leaving the show

Total Time 153:15

Band (as stated on wikipedia)

Roger Waters – bass, lead vocals, guitars
Dave Kilminster – guitars, bass, talk box, backing vocals
Gus Seyffert – guitars, bass, keyboards, backing vocals
Jonathan Wilson – guitars, keyboards, lead and backing vocals
Drew Erickson – piano, keyboards, Hammond organ
Bo Koster – piano, keyboards, Hammond organ
Jon Carin – piano, keyboards, programming, lap steel guitar, guitars, lead and backing vocals
Ian Ritchie – saxophone, additional bass
Joey Waronker – drums, percussion
Jess Wolfe – lead and backing vocals, percussion
Holly Laessig – lead and backing vocals, percussion

I've been waiting for years to see Roger live again and finally my dream came true. This is truly the emotionally most touching concert I've ever participated in my life. You know, Roger Waters is for me in rock what Bach is in classical music. At the end of the concert I found myself crying over the notes of Comfortably Numb. Thank you, Roger... thank you!

At a certain moment of the concert Roger wanted to start a speech and he said "I think" but he was also very touched by the warm participation of the public and he went on saying "ehm... what do I think?". It was a very moving moment so I thought it was perfect as a name for the concert.

I dedicate this concert to my mother, the best companion for my travels all around Italy to follow the musicians I love.

Please feel free to remaster and improve it but NOT, in any case, to convert it to a lossy format.
Please don't modify the info notes.
Do not sell. Trade for free if you wish.

Last but not least, respect the artists, buy their albums, attend their shows and so give your little contribution for keeping the good music alive.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!4i5FnAxS!vZkmZCfD7ZA4FsqQ-SPr_hbZTmdW8WACQVHmPAtNu8Y

--- --- ---

·
Registered
69 Posts
i just try to burn it but i can't , i guess there is some probs with last tracks of set Meddiaaddict can you try to see if i m the only one to get these pleaz?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for this gig mate :) btw did you record other bologna gigs?
Hi MAZUR! No, I'm sorry, I attended only this date of the show...

i just try to burn it but i can't , i guess there is some probs with last tracks of set
I didn't try to burn it before posting and I cannot figure where something could have gone wrong. I've listened to the entire gig with no problems but let me know if you manage to find where the error is so that I might correct it.

·
Super Moderator
35,642 Posts
Hi MAZUR! No, I'm sorry, I attended only this date of the show...

I didn't try to burn it before posting and I cannot figure where something could have gone wrong. I've listened to the entire gig with no problems but let me know if you manage to find where the error is so that I might correct it.
I tried to burn them and they work okay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it s working now :)
Great news. Thanks for your feedback.

I've just realized to have done a mistake unworthy of a great Waters' fan. Of course, Roger has never played "Another brick in the wall, part 1" but "The happiest days of our lives". I apologize for my inaccuracy. Sorry. :banghead:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Closing this thread as now obsolete

Hi everybody!

I've just deleted the file on mega servers (referred to in the link in the first post of this thread) as obsolete due to the remaster now available.
If you wish to listen to this concert and to keep it in your bootleg collection then go to this post.

Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts