Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...so, I'm stuck in the 70's!!!
But 60's & 70's are still my favs!!!
Anyway this is what Progressive Rock was in the 70's...here we have 3fingers doing the vocals(gr8 job, bro) and me on guitars. I know a lot of the younger guys won't know this song....but some of the older guys may get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Holy hell yea! You two rocked on this one man.
I like your version better. lol My daughter who is a senior even liked this one.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
i was never a big "Yes" fan but you guys did an awsome job on this tune.. robbie you nailed the guitar parts and sergio your vocals matched this song great.. you guys always put up the good stuff

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx vm guys!!!!
I'm always asking Sergio to sing impossible songs.... and he always comes thru with flying colors!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was aweosme guys, just killa job!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
wow!! Yes....... jon Anderson awesome!!! They are two band that i dote on zepp and yes great rendition guys!!!and what a song to pick.... hats of to you guys

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx vm Linda!!!
Zep and Yes...you're taste in music is much like mine, I believe!!
I may tackle "Long Distance Runaround" next!!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Very well done on this you guys....

I am still searching for their midi for a song called Changes...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Just hearing the final mix now because I trust Robbie to mix them so well....great job with it SG!! Thanks for working with me again my friend!! They are always a pleasure! Guys, thanks for the listens and your encouragement!! Much appreciated!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Man this is great!!!
You guys are awesome....excellent and through enjoyable...
Now I feel like a kid again....hehe
This one is a downloader!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thx bro!!!
This one was a lot of work but gr8 fun...Sergio's a pleasure to work with...well, most of the time!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
You guys did a hell of a job with this one! Yes is so hard to cover. There's so much going on. SG, your making me feel old when you say "some of you may not know this". This was huge back in the day man, so was Evel Knievel!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent sg and 3fingers !!!! Just awesome job ! Im with linda and sg lol I love yes and zeppelin !!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts