Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a few folks wanting this one and I had a midi for it....it seems however that my Rush CD is worn out and i cant get it to play to check this BT for accuracy
so ya'll will have to let me know if it's ok...... I think it sounds right
but let me know

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Will do. Looking forward to hearing it, SkyDog. I know that Axe4shredder is looking for a BT for Circumstances, and I know I would love to have that one too (rockin' song!), so if you are looking for some Rush tunes to do next, that one would be awesome. No pressure, of course. Just throwing some bones out there for consideration. Thanks for working this one up. i think that Goport mentioned he was hoping to work on a cover of this one next, so I know he will dig this.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Ok, just listened to the whole BT for this tune. Here is my review (which is no more or less valid than the next guy's opinion). I have 96% positive feedback on this BT and about 4% constructive suggestion, which would be to explore a more similar snare drum sound. Unfortunately I do not fully understand this MIDI thing so I don't know if that would be hard to do or not, but that was the only thing that I thought could stand improvement. Everything else sounded great. I would be really interested in getting my hands on a version of this BT without the synths in the mix so that I could experiment with my keyboard and see if I could do it like Geddy. Anway. This is real cool, man. Thanks for working this up. Every RUSH BT is like a jewel to me, allowing me to get as close as I probably will get to jamming with a band that has influenced me probably more than any other band.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! thhaaaannnnkkkssss!!!! and please dont forget "Vital signs"

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
repost would be cool - this is one I was working on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts