Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Yes! The master has been away for a while and now he is back, busting out of the gate with one of Rush's best later-era tunes. This one rocks! Nice work my friend and it is good to see you back.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Excellent !!
Thanks man.. just wish I could play it.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
I can never get tired of that Jack Black avatar. It cracks me up every time. I have been listening to Tencaious D (Explicit) all week on the way to and from work. Probably listened to it all the way through about 4 times this week. That is a classic album. I have scoured the Net looking for more MIDI files in addition to the two that you made BTs out of. But I can't find ANY! That sucks. THere are so many songs on that album that I would love to jam out.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
....hahaha....should have known KC would be here quick too!!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
You know me feengurs.

Hey I just listened to this BT and it is fantastic. Did you boost the bass tone in this Big K? Sounds fat!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used Amplitude in Adobe Audition for this dude.....anyway....I really should thank you guys for the nice words.It has been a pleasure to post this....next down the line would have been Losing It if it was not for the poor cymbal sound...I am still trying at it now....

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Dude...thank you! In fact, it is so groovy..your avitar moves in tune to the file....awesome job!!!

Great technique..

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Oh man, Losing It is definitely in the Top 10 for me. I don't know how you are gonna workthe MIDI on that one. It had lots of slidy, bendy, trippy sounds. Good luck with that one. I have a couple of buddies who have shared a love of that song with me for many years and they would excrete turd pebbles into their boxers were I to jam this one out for them.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thank you thank you thank you for another rush BT awsome bro

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks, great stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.