Wow!! Thank you Dog!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
cheers skydog

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
And there's Rush fanatic number 3! Shoulda known you'd stop by this thread too GoPort.

Now don't be sending me no PM telling me I might get a laugh out of your killer rendition of this tune when you post it. (actually, please PM me about it, but no more crap about you thinking i'm gonna laugh at it, cause they always end up rocking).

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
who me?
I tell you what - I am going to pass on this one and try something a little more leftfield once I get my guitar fixed. I quite fancy Camera Eye because I have never worked that one out or maybe even Entre Nous. Now all I need is backing tracks - but it looks like I may have to make my own.

So how about you doing Fly By Night?

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Alright!!! I like all those ideas. Camera Eye or Entre Nous would kick ass, not only because they are great songs, but because no one ever thinks of doing those obscure tunes. I would love to accept the challenge of doing Fly By Night. I am also working on Red Sector A from Grace Under Pressure. I will post my current progress later tonight.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
heheh good man! Red Sector A was one I was going to pick. by my intonation is soo far out the chords around the 12th would be a tone down !!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Goport said:
heheh good man! Red Sector A was one I was going to pick. by my intonation is soo far out the chords around the 12th would be a tone down !!

[/ QUOTE ]
You have summed up the only (but in my opinion, major) problem that I am having with this tune. You gotta have impeccable intonation to be able to play all of that tune and have it sound good because of those high-end chords. So I feel your tonal pain, my friend!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts