Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does WhaWha say it..."warts and all"...that's about it...it's just a short 2 mins of the beginning of this tune.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Hemispheres is my favorite Rush Cd, this was good rendition. WTG!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow awesome, kickass job fingers!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Sounded real good Feengurs. I was kind of hoping the guitar was a little bit louder, but otherwise, it sounded pretty close to the original. I am anxious to hear the rest.

Since you posted this partially finished RUSH tune, I guess I will post my partially finished version of Red Sector A that you have signed up for to play the Geddy Lee vocals role (for when I get the rest of it learned, practiced and recorded). I'll post it when I get home from work tonight.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great Stuff 3finga's!!!.....Keepa rockin

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheez...thanks my fellow RUSH heads...!! Another unexpected set of responses...It does have "warts" but I am glad you guys liked it. This was my very first concert...what an impression it left on me...hope to find it in the jamtothis site....again..sincere thanks for listening and posting your thoughts.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
late to listen to this, trying to listen to as many posts as I can while doing actual work too!

Very nice work, 3f
Dunno about warts but I know it sounded damn good.

I think everyone's posts just keep getting better and better. Again, nicely done.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Hey man, you know I'm your number one fan and this is one of the reasons why. Great one! I'm saving this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts