Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
BRO..Thats fuckin awsome
This is probbly my favorite tune by these guys

I was joking with KC in another post about between you and I we could probbly complete the Rush catalog by the end of the year.....but youve been kicking much ass latley Thanks for another great BT bro

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
another cool one for the collection. Cheers

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
To me, this song is kind of like the "Stairway to Heaven" of RUSH. Not that it sounds the same, but because it is a long twisty epic song. I just hope I can eventually learn to play this whole song as well as 3Fingers or Axeshredder. I can play a lot of this tune but not the monster solo section. I have a detailed tab for the studio version but I am wanting to learn the solo from the Exit Stage Left version of this recording. Does anyone have a tab for that?

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Yeah, I just got done listening to all three of your RUSH offerings for today and they all sound really, really good. I appreciate your dedication to making these sound as close as possible to the originals.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got it, but you are probably going to have to wait a day. It is a big file (9.0 mb) and I just posted another Rush track for another member (The Twilght Zone). I promise to post it as soon as he gets the track. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey thanks for the Twilight zone and La Villa. This will come in handy. I'm all but snowed in and this will help pass the time.! :rock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts