Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys... I'm not a huge Rush fan, but I've heard a lot of people requesting a newer boot... My buddy is real into Rush, so he gave me this set. He just said, "Here, give them this one... it's my best 2004 boot." I know it's from Germany from listening to it, and I know it's 2004 because of the setlist... other than that, it's up in the air.

That aside, even not being the biggest Rush fan... this set kicks much ass. It's a full 2 sets on stage, spanning 3 full CDs. Quality is fairly good. I've heard better, but this show was HOT, and the recording gives you a pretty good feel of what it was like to be there that night, despite the slightly muffled sound.

Anyway, this is now one of the only Rush CD sets I spin, so hopefully some of you true fans out there will appreciate it.

There are 32 tracks to this badboy, so be prepared to download! Hope you guys enjoy this one... I am.

01 - Intro

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Holy Mackeral Chad!!! Thank you once again!!! I rarely have downloaded any boots from here...but my my my if this isn't just a killer treat!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:
Holy Mackeral Chad!!! Thank you once again!!! I rarely have downloaded any boots from here...but my my my if this isn't just a killer treat!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem Fingers. Glad I could post something you dig
I take it you're a Rush fan? I LOVE their music... but man, as much as I hate to admit it, I just can't take the vox. Much more than a whole disc at once and I'm tanked on them for the week. I've tried to overlook it, but I just can't. I don't know, mental block I guess. But man, are they a talented band.

09 - Roll The Bones

·
Registered
425 Posts
Thanks a lot for posting this.... This band kicks ass, great drummer!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
YYZ said:
WOW...very cool !!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks
Cooincidentally, your song is up next

11 - YYZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's the end of the first Set of the show, and the first disc of the set.

This begins the second set, and the second disc.

01 - Darn That Dragon Intro

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.