Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy guys! Been a few months since my last megapost and I haven't had the time to share much else.

I don't see my Rush collection expanding much beyond where it's currently at, so that's my cue to "cap it off" and upload it for whoever wants it
:)

Yes, it's lossy, my apologies. For personal reasons I use 320cbr and though I know lossless is preferable, well, we take what we can get, eh?
:P

Incredible major thanks to a number of people, mainly at the Guitars101 forum - @mediaaddict, @EDGE, @Scottie_62, @Pinto78 and others. By all means seek out their posts over their for the original lossless files from which all of this originates pretty much. These guys are the MVPs!!! I'm just putting it in one place lol

This was collected over the last 10 years or so and I only bother with good, listenable recordings, so if you are looking for that Caress of Steel show that is unlistenable, sorry, I ain't your guy

Anywho, on to the post. Hope someone gets something out of this.

This will take me a solid week or two to upload - my upload speeds are ass and some of these tours had a lot of shows, lol. So bear with me!

Here is the list of tours. If it is BOLDED as such, it means I have finished uploading it. If it is not yet bolded/colored, it is yet to be uploaded.
Here we go!

FOLDER LINK: mega.nz/folder/EJFB3aiK#lK3_jvZ4O-9yyFoE6bw3CA

1. Rush - 6 shows
2. Fly By Night - 3 shows
3. Caress of Steel - 0 shows
4. 2112 - 2 shows
5. All The World's a Stage - 4 shows
6. A Farewell to Kings - 5 shows
7. Hemispheres - 16 shows
8. Permanent Waves - 3 shows
9. Moving Pictures - 7 shows
10. Exit Stage Left - 5 shows
11. Signals - 28 shows
12. Grace Under Pressure - 21 shows
13. Power Windows - 24 shows
14. Hold Your Fire - 33 shows
15. Presto - 28 shows
16. Roll the Bones - 43 shows
17. Counterparts - 29 shows
18. Test For Echo - 40 shows
19.Vapor Trails - 52 shows
20. R30 - 41 shows
21. Snakes and Arrows/Snakes and Arrows Live - 89 shows
22. Time Machine Tour - 50 shows
23. Clockwork Angels - 50 shows
23. R40 - 29 shows

·
Registered
13 Posts
Howdy guys! Been a few months since my last megapost and I haven't had the time to share much else.

I don't see my Rush collection expanding much beyond where it's currently at, so that's my cue to "cap it off" and upload it for whoever wants it

Yes, it's lossy, my apologies. For personal reasons I use 320cbr and though I know lossless is preferable, well, we take what we can get, eh?

Incredible major thanks to a number of people, mainly at the Guitars101 forum - @mediaaddict, @EDGE, @Scottie_62, @Pinto78 and others. By all means seek out their posts over their for the original lossless files from which all of this originates pretty much. These guys are the MVPs!!! I'm just putting it in one place lol

This was collected over the last 10 years or so and I only bother with good, listenable recordings, so if you are looking for that Caress of Steel show that is unlistenable, sorry, I ain't your guy

This will take me a solid week or two to upload - my upload speeds are ass and some of these tours had a lot of shows, lol. So bear with me!

Here is the list of tours. If it is BOLDED as such, it means I have finished uploading it. If it is not yet bolded/colored, it is yet to be uploaded.
Here we go!

1. Rush - 6 shows

4. 2112 - 2 shows
11. Signals - 28 shows
13. Power Windows - 22 shows
15. Presto - 28 shows
16. Roll the Bones - 35 shows
17. Counterparts - 27 shows
18. Test For Echo - 37 shows
19.Vapor Trails - 48 shows
20. R30 - 37 shows
21. Snakes and Arrows/Snakes and Arrows Live - 81 shows
22. Time Machine Tour - 38 shows
23. Clockwork Angels - 37 shows
23. R40 - 29 shows

Here we go!

1. Rush - 6 shows

4. 2112 - 2 shows
11. Signals - 28 shows
13. Power Windows - 22 shows
15. Presto - 28 shows
16. Roll the Bones - 35 shows
17. Counterparts - 27 shows
18. Test For Echo - 37 shows
19.Vapor Trails - 48 shows
20. R30 - 37 shows
21. Snakes and Arrows/Snakes and Arrows Live - 81 shows
22. Time Machine Tour - 38 shows
23. Clockwork Angels - 37 shows
23. R40 - 29 shows
Thank you

·
Registered
150 Posts
One of the most amazing collections I have seen. Thank you a million times over. There cannot be a Mount Rushmore of ROCK w/o RUSH!
warewolf95👏👏

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the support guys, lol :p

The real thanks should go to those posters I mentioned - without them this would absolutely not have been possible :D
Send those guys love and thanks! :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Which Signals show is the best quality show? in terms of both audio and performance?
I can't speak to performance (they are all pretty great imo, lmao), but there are several standout recordings that are must-have.

The desert island Signals recordings for me:

1982 11 08 Detroit, MI - Digital Men (NOT the other source!!!)
1982 12 06 Boston, MA
1982 12 08 Uniondale, NY - Electronic Countermeasures
1982 12 09 Uniondale, NY - Music In the Abstract
1983 04 01 Hartford, CT
1983 04 07 Quebec City, CAN
1983 05 14 Birmingham, UK - Suite Signals
1983 05 15 Birmingham, UK - Suite Signals
1983 05 21 London, UK - Countdown to London
1983 09 18 New York City, NY - Countdown PE
1983 09 22 New York City, NY - Both sources are worth having

These are the evergreen "best of the best" as far as sound. Everything else I uploaded is at least a B+ or so, imo, but these are the creme de la creme :)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts