Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ok guys, @Scottie_62 keeps uploading new shows that I haven't had before and some other very generous members might have more coming my/our way :p

Point is, right now I'm im uploading the Snakes and Arrows tour but might circle back for some additions to other folders as well.

I will point out any additions to said folders :)

Thank you guys as always for your patience and support. Really means a lot. I can't thank everyone else enough as well - so many incredible posters and tapers. I'm just spreading the love as much as I can :p

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just updated the OP info and thread title. I will be uploading my newest additions to reflect the altered listings. I will make notice of these uploads when I post them so you guys can suss out any you might otherwise miss :)

Right now I'm still uploading the 2007 summer leg of the Snakes and Arrows tour. Once that is done I will take a break and upload these other shows I've just received before resuming Snakes/Arrows with the Europe 2007 tour :)

Hang in there with me guys :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
Ok, here is the latest updates for the previously uploaded folders. Again, these are all excellent recordings for the most part, so don't miss any :D

These are all courtesy of a wonderful member here. I don't want to give his name (not sure if he wants to be bombarded with requests, lmao) but he knows who he is and can reveal himself if he wants to :)

Currently being uploaded:

86 03 04 Montreal - Broken Windows
86 05 12 Salt Lake City Different Circles

91 10 26 Rochester - The Rochester Trilogy Part 2
91 10 28 Pittsburgh - Rolling Into Steel Town
91 11 10 Milwaukee - Rollin' Milwaukee's Bones
92 01 29 Oakland - Balloons By the Bay
92 02 23 New Orleans - Mardi Gras
92 04 10 Sheffield - Snake Pass
92 04 15 Glasgow - Scottish Gremlins
92 04 23 Cologne - Bone the Rolls

94 01 23 New Orleans - Gangster of Boats
94 03 02 Jacksonville - Come to a Stand Still

97 05 10 Devore - Simulated California
97 05 25 Houston - All Systems Go

02 07 11 Holmdel - Zippy, Zany, Zingy, Dreamy
02 09 25 Chula Vista - Animals That Like the Blues
02 10 27 Philadelphia - Philadelphia Freedom
02 11 04 Cleveland - Coin Operated

04 07 10 Concord - Atkins Diet
04 08 19 New York City - Keep On Riding Part II
04 09 21 Milan - LDB Master Series

:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yay! Glad to help :D For the hell of it, what show was it? :)
It was the 97-06-30 An evening with Toronto show.
To be honest I was hoping it would be a different source to the Stolen Signals scanner source, but sadly it seems to be the same.
I am thinking that perhaps an alternate source for this show does not exist.

·
Registered
61 Posts
To be honest warewolf95, there are a stack of great looking sources here that I am keen to get. Just not sure where to start!
I really love the soundboards but a good audience source can be great also - the only thing that puts me off is excessive audience noise - whoops and hollers etc lol!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
It was the 97-06-30 An evening with Toronto show.
To be honest I was hoping it would be a different source to the Stolen Signals scanner source, but sadly it seems to be the same.
I am thinking that perhaps an alternate source for this show does not exist.
Of the 2 sources for it that I uploaded, one is more muffled and sounds more noise-reduced and the other sounds more raw without as much tampering. Beyond that the best source would have to be audio rips of the video they released of about half the show on that R40 box set. I'd rip and up that but my version doesn't have the bonus disc so I'd be missing several tracks anyways :p

To be honest warewolf95, there are a stack of great looking sources here that I am keen to get. Just not sure where to start!
I really love the soundboards but a good audience source can be great also - the only thing that puts me off is excessive audience noise - whoops and hollers etc lol!!
Soon I am going to post a "best of the absolute best" list as far as sound goes. :)
Until I get around to it in a day or 2, any particular tour you are looking at that I can suggest you a few nuggets from? :)

Also, if you haven't check back a page or 2 and I listed the best of the Signals recordings, so you could start there, lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Of the 2 sources for it that I uploaded, one is more muffled and sounds more noise-reduced and the other sounds more raw without as much tampering. Beyond that the best source would have to be audio rips of the video they released of about half the show on that R40 box set. I'd rip and up that but my version doesn't have the bonus disc so I'd be missing several tracks anyways :p

Soon I am going to post a "best of the absolute best" list as far as sound goes. :)
Until I get around to it in a day or 2, any particular tour you are looking at that I can suggest you a few nuggets from? :)

Also, if you haven't check back a page or 2 and I listed the best of the Signals recordings, so you could start there, lol
Thanks warewolf95, I have a fair bunch of these Signal sources but there are are couple that interest me - I might start with the Quebec show.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Time Machine Tour is up! :)

This tour I downloaded years later when many links were dead, etc, so a number of these are only at 192 unfortunately.

Always on the lookout for upgrades though :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Time Machine Tour is up! :)

This tour I downloaded years later when many links were dead, etc, so a number of these are only at 192 unfortunately.

Always on the lookout for upgrades though :)
Thanks for all the work!

You seem to be missing 2011 06 16 US Airways Center, Phoenix AZ. I have a decent capture - standard crowd recording fare. Want it?

41 - 60 of 92 Posts