Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Februrary Contest- Sad But True (VanMan2000 & TopJimmy78)

I had the extreme pleasure of working with the one and only Toastmaster on another Tallica tune, I did the guitars and he mixed and did the fkin kickass vox on it, thanks for doing this one with me Bob you did a fkin awesome job dude !!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
\m/Baby Boy\m/ \m/MaNizzle\m/

In Da Houseeeee....You guys kick sooooo much ass!!!!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Van Hetfield Man 2000 does it again. Sounds awesome guys...the solo is cool. This is one of my favorite metallica songs.:icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Rythameen, FF, and Nandk, thank you all for listening!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ty sooo much Baby Girl :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks andrew :thumb: Thanks VHFan :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I would like to add, that being a member here for about 8 months or so, I've seen Jimmy's playing improve by leaps and bounds. It seems to me that every post is better than the last. This one is no exception. No it's not note perfect next to the original, but the feel is there and you can tell it's Jimmy. Great job man, the pleasure was all mine on this one.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks soo much Bob, as always it was a total pleasure working with ya dude, I have said it once and I will keep saying it there is only ONE Toastmaster!!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks armada1 :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Snakehead :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts