Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the contest so I thought I would posat it here too, I would like to thank and give major props to Bob for doing this with me, I did guitar and he produced it and did vox, just an awesome job on the vox and the mix Toastmaster!! :icon_thum :icon_thum :rock: :rock:

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I don't know the original, but the tune came out killer!! Awesome job both of you!! Toast and Jimmy you kicked ass!! :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
479 Posts
nicley done ya'll...enjoyed this very much

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is like the 20th time listening to this...Just cant get enough!!!!...Jimmy(Baby Boy) Your tone is Fantastic!!!!..So proud of you!!!!...Bob(Ma Nizzle) Your vox is Fantastic..so is the mix..Both of you KICK SOOOOO MUCH ASSSS!!!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mike, Serg, VH... , Zeppy, Wiza, and Skydog, thank you all for listening!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you sooo much my Mandy Love (Baby Girl ) means a whole lot coming from you!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks sg :icon_thum Thanks PG :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Solid job all the way around. Not to pick favorites, but the vocals were a real standout on this. Excellent job you guys!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks strat, rakun, exo, ksdb, and CC, thank you all for listening!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts