Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
dude I hope she feels better!!! Enjoyed the post!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Mike, amazing job my sign commrade and I hope the Wife feels better!!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Signage commrade!!! IT has been a busy night and I felt like some good feeling poured out in this tune

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rid and Mellow! oooooops is right I meant to say I am taking care of the wife instead of playing guitar lol

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was very nice Mika!..Had some nice feel to it!...Give the wife my best wishes!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks FlyinV and andrew glad it was enjoyable I hope that my songs are showing more feeling and effort as I continue to try to improve.

Rain thanks a ton for the listen I always look forward to also hearing your tunes as well as the other people who posted here.

Wife is up and feeling better!!! HORRAY for me!! er I mean her

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Very nice, Mike!!!
It really sounds like you made this with compassion for your wife being sick. That means you are adding feeling to your playing!!!

Glad she's feeling better!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It does have a melencholy groove to the lead work....best wishes to your wife. You played well my friend!! jam on bro!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Good stuff Mike! I hope this has had a healing effect for your wife. Loved the change at 1:00

1 - 20 of 25 Posts