Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of those songs ya don't hear anymore. Hope yo enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I was always a sucker for this song for some reason, even with the cheesy falsetto that guy sang on it. Your version is more tempered; the guitar sounds pretty smooth in place of the lead vocal.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!! I aggree with the cheezy voice thing,,, but the funny thing about this song is it gets caught in your head real easy, then after that happens once then all ya need to hear is the title to get it stuck again!!! So don't tell me that girl has sad eyes ever!!!! :)

ksdb said:
I was always a sucker for this song for some reason, even with the cheesy falsetto that guy sang on it. Your version is more tempered; the guitar sounds pretty smooth in place of the lead vocal.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks radartony!!!! Let me know if it got stuck in your head, ;)

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I am always impressed with what your interpretations are too covers. You could make twinkle twinkle little star and make it sound happenin.:jam:

·
Registered
479 Posts
one word....SWEET......another awsome one bro :icon_thum and yet another keeeeper for the g101 collection

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
excellent rendition of a classic SS.. you always amaze me with how well you do vocal lines for all your covers.. just outstanding work:icon_thum

·
Registered
181 Posts
Slingshot this is sooo nice! Smooth, flowing guitar work with great vocals!
Nice feel to it! Enjoyed listening to it! Thanks for sharing.
Mare

·
Registered
574 Posts
ksdb said:
I was always a sucker for this song for some reason, even with the cheesy falsetto that guy sang on it.
I never liked this song because of the cheesy vocals. You actually made me like it!! Hey Mikey!!! Smooth guitar work. Very nice.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So glad ya Liked this!:icon_cool

MareGoldnHr said:
Slingshot this is sooo nice! Smooth, flowing guitar work with great vocals!
Nice feel to it! Enjoyed listening to it! Thanks for sharing.
Mare

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really don't think there could be more of compliment than turning someones opinion around on a song,,,, TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY sooo much!!!!!!!!!!

LaceGuitarPlayer said:
I never liked this song because of the cheesy vocals. You actually made me like it!! Hey Mikey!!! Smooth guitar work. Very nice.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I always hated this tune and group, but you made it very enjoyable Sling!! Great smoothness to your work. Very nice interpretation!! :thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Just beautiful Slingy....This is one of my fav tunes...Loved it..:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts