Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a whole lot of stuff for sale in this post. Please email me if you have any questions about anything. A whole complete guitar rig is listed below that I have used for the past 5 years now and it absolutely rocks!

Email me at [email protected] with any questions. For pictures of everything listed below go here: http://www.picturetrail.com/guitarist_wo

I am selling some effect pedals:

-DOD FX-55C Supra Distortion (new)
-Dunlop Crybaby (new)
-Electro Harmonix Small Stone (USA Phase Shifter, vintage collectible)
-Rocktek Chorus
-Fender PT-10 Pedal Tuner (chromatic) (new)
-DOD FX-90 Delay (vintage collectible)
-Rolls A/B/Y Switch (new)

All pedals stated above are in perfectly good working order and are currently part of my regular guitar setup.

Crate Full Stack
GX-600 Head: 60 watt, 2 channel, reverb
2 Cabinets: 2 brand new speakers in slant cab, sound very clean
The whole amp sounds wonderful. No scrapes, cuts, dents, or scratches on Tolex. The full stack is in like new condition.

Fender Stratocaster
SN#: MN4141067
Artic White
Sounds awesome, if you want that Strat tone, then this is your guitar
Beautiful condition

There is also a DOD PRC-6 pedal board road case for sale. It is very sturdy and has places for 6 single effect pedals. It has power running through it, also using the 1/8 inch pin power plugs. There are 2 compartments on the top that has room for some accesories. If you want pics, just email me.

There are some older Arion pedals I have that I will sell, also. There is a Metal Master, Chorus, SD1 Distortion, and a Pedal Tuner.

I'm also selling a Squier Strat guitar hardshell case. It is in brand new condition and has not been used. It is similiar construction to the SKB Freedom cases.

E-mail me with any questions you may have. Check pictures out here: http://www.picturetrail.com/guitarist_wo Make me a reasonable offer on all of this equiment. I have not set a price on anything. You set a price.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts