Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...I love the movie Grease...So i thought i would give you guys a tune from the movie...I had fun with this one!!!..Hope you all enjoy!!!:D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooooo this was soo awesome, your voice sounded so amazing Mandy, killa job!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Ma Jimmy Mac!!!...I felt as if i was in grease...so much fun indeed!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
You are surprizing me with your posts,, guess I had you pegged wrong you are VERY open minded when it comes to music! Anyway this is a great break,,,Great job by the way, mmm, whats next? mmm............ a little motown maybe..................:)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sling Shot said:
You are surprizing me with your posts,, guess I had you pegged wrong you are VERY open minded when it comes to music! Anyway this is a great break,,,Great job by the way, mmm, whats next? mmm............ a little motown maybe..................:)
I'm very opened minded with music SS...I have lots of taste...Thanx for your kind words hun!!:laugh:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx Mick!!!!...Thanx Pyro!!!...Glad you guys enjoyed!:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx SG!...Thanx Linda!!...Glad you guys enjoyed!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx CC!!!...Glad ya liked!!:icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Listened to this last nite and meant to comment but guess I got busy . Just wanted 2 say that this is excellent Mandy ! Very good job ! Song fits ya perfectly .:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aww thanx hun!!!...Means alot that you listen!!;)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanx for checkin it out Rile!!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx missy!!;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts