(PreFM FLAC)

Rynearson Stadium

Carlos Santana - guitars, percussion, vocals
David Brown - bass
"Ndugu" Leon Chancler - drums
Tom Coster - keyboards, vocals
Armando Peraza - percussion, vocals
Leon Patillo - keyboards, vocals

01. Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen (06:49)
02. Oye Como Va (04:06)
03. Treat/Time Waits For No One (05:41)
04. Give And Take (05:0
05. Incident At Neshabur (07:35)
06. Savor/Soul Sacrifice (20:16)

Total Time: 49:35

Notes:
This show was recorded/aired for the "King Biscuit Flower Hour." An FM version of this recording also circulates, but this is far superior in sound quality (I have both sources). This is a fantastic show but is not heavily circulated, for those of you listening to this for the first time I hope you enjoy it, for those of you who already have the FM version, enjoy the upgrade.

https://rapidgator.net/file/06aacc1.../Sant.1975-05-25.Ypsila.FLAC.by.TUBE.zip.html

mirror:
https://turbobit.net/s7qpuwyqfv7p/Sant.1975-05-25.Ypsila.FLAC.by.TUBE.zip.html

mirror:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/581djj7j5vqx/n/Sant.1975-05-25.Ypsila.FLAC.by.TUBE.zip

·
Premium Member
12,943 Posts
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Thanks for all these Great Santana concerts in flac :beerbang: :thumbup:
Carlos played a brilliant set here in Auckland last night, looks like they rec all the sound and vid...... I'd love to come across a copy of either or both.... an amazing Incident at Neshabar, Jeez he's a Master!! :jam:

·
Registered
242 Posts
one link is still ok, hope I get it down to my nb!
Thank you for this show (I remember it's a really good one)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Date is Wrong

Some background Infos:

This CD got Official Released in Luxembourg on the Oh-Boy Label 1-9158
The Setlist on the CD Cover is wrong, like on other Oh Boy and related CD's
It says:
Black Magic Woman
Qye Como Va
Times Keeps Moving On
Instrumental
Soul Sacrifice

Many of KBFH or other Radioshows got released on that Label and on many others before the changes the Law in European Union and to release this Gems got forbidden. Very Sad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Motorhead,
i live in Austria and i can tell you that ALL of ths Bootlegg Labels were Legal in Europe untill the changed the Law.

You got it in every Record Store even at Virgin.

The changes the copyrights because many Band like Stones, and as usual Metallica did not get Money for it. After the Change of Law All of the Labels Disappears untill i guess it was last year i found a lot of Concerts on a Label
called DOXY for Italy.
The Funny thing is you got all of the CDs on AMAZON. But basiclly its the same thing the Concert are OLD e.g. more than 50 Years and so they can use it.

If some us can speek German read this about the Swinging Pig Label, they still have a Interent Site
Swingin Pig Records
But now its onla a private Collection of what was Issued at the Label.

Swingin Pig war legal im Handel, wurde offiziell über Gross-und Einzelhandel/Mailorder vertrieben und es spricht nichts gegen den Erwerb oder Verkauf der damaligen Ausgaben bis Nr.223, was sich auch in der täglichen Angebotspalette bei Ebay zeigt. Allerdings gibt es Abmahnverfahren der Kanzlei Sasse & Partner Hamburg/Berlin bei Pink Floyd Angeboten auf Ebay. Mit Hilfe des Amtsgerichts Hamburg werden auch die damals legal gekauften Ausgaben als illegal erklärt. Das bezieht sich nur auf Pink Floyd.

Basicly that means that all was LEGAL accept the Pink Floyd Stuff. THis Concerts were declared as ILLEGAL through Lawyers years later. ALL other stuff is LEGAL and was purchased in every Store.

Kind regards

1 - 16 of 16 Posts