1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santana
Zebop Outtakes Sessions
The Automatt studios, CA

Recorded in studio during The making of "Zebop" album.
Lineage : Tape audio > CD > CDWave > Flac > mp3

01 Unknown 01
02 Winning (without solo guitar)
03 Primera Invasion
04 Searchin' (without voc & solo guitar)
05 Unknown 02
06 Hannibal w jazz end (without solo guitar)
07 Unknown 03
08 Unknown 04
09 Tales Of Kilimandjaro
10 Unknown 04 (vocs & guitars)
11 Unknown 05
12 Unknown 06
Recorded in Soundboard..

http://rapidshare.com/files/313487618/Zebop_Outtakes.zip.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for posting. Must be a popular download as it has reached it's maximum. If you are able to repost would be most appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
sounds very interesting, but this link is gone....is anyone able to put a link back up here for this?
i'll google for it as well, but thanks in advance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds very interesting, but this link is gone....is anyone able to put a link back up here for this?
i'll google for it as well, but thanks in advance.
Last link I posted is actually working my friend. Anyway, I can email to you, if needed

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm actually very fond to the track called "Drums of Victory". It's a shame it didn't made the final cut to the album. And I'm talking about Zebop!, in which the ! mark is more than justified. It's just that this track perfectly fits the spirit of this record as a whole

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
the 12-23-2009 re-post?

i only get this:

Download not available

The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/325037900/1981_Zebop_Out-takes_81.rar.html 0 KB
though on this PC we're running vista OS and perhaps i changed the format of G101 inadvertently, but the comments aren't below the original share, but above (just the 1st 3-4 words) and you have to click them individually to get them to fully appear.
and then the comments branching off the 12-23 entry says 'more replies under current depth...' and i can't get that to show up, IF that's where you posted one more new link.
it sounds weird compared to the other format i see on 3-4 other machines i use...especially if you've never seen it.
thanks for the superquick response btw.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the 12-23-2009 re-post?

i only get this:

though on this PC we're running vista OS and perhaps i changed the format of G101 inadvertently, but the comments aren't below the original share, but above (just the 1st 3-4 words) and you have to click them individually to get them to fully appear.
and then the comments branching off the 12-23 entry says 'more replies under current depth...' and i can't get that to show up, IF that's where you posted one more new link.
it sounds weird compared to the other format i see on 3-4 other machines i use...especially if you've never seen it.
thanks for the superquick response btw.
Try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmnzt2z14oz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts