Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Satch\'s \"Echo\" by Axe

Thanks GW...i come to the conclusion that im no satriani so i might as well just do my own but keep Joe's theme...it was fun to do this way
Thanks Cold..yeah the Bridge came today and the rest will be here by thursday...i should be all done by next saturday....yes its fun and i cant wait to play it

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

top stuff

·
Registered
5,264 Posts

This was killa Axe, great job!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts

Axe, this was a fantastic mix of two Joe's! ( a good balance between the original and your own style). Always loved this tune a lot. Your version sounded great. Lots of really nice chops/licks and pretty darned close to perfect match on the tone.

Would you mind posting the BT for this? I'd like to tinker around with it. I'll post my results in 2007 when I master it.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts

Thanks for the link ShredMiester. I have actually been to this site before but forgot about it. I have quite a large number of Joe BTs, some really good, some not so good. I am always trying to upgrade the not-so-good ones with better versions. I have a few links to some other Joe BT resource sites that I will post when I get home.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.