Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

satchsquatch vs Axeshredder (5 votes to win)

• satchsquatch

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Axeshredder

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, not quite what i originally planned for, but still good chance to get going with battle's thanks for the oppurtunity axe!!!

my song...

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man, yours rocked, i could definitely see the satch influence on yours!

:thumb:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I too have to go with Axeshredder...Shred that was awesome.... However I will admit it was close....

Sasquatch keep up the good work....you are damn good no doubt..

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
thanks for the comments & votes...this was a cool challenge with a great backer...thanks to my formidable opponent for getting me back into the game and giving me a run for the money....GREAT JOB SATCHSQUACH!:thumb:

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to who ever the hell voted for me, i aint suprised that i got beat, it was definately a good track, thanks for the oppurtunity again axe!! :thumb:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
nice job guys just sorry i missed out on voting ! .. was fun to listen to .. .the only thing i'd comment about was in the breakdown section where it really comes down it just was crying for some really simple phrasing and then build up to a big climax for when the backing really builds up again .. i felt you guys kinda got a bit carried away too quickly (very easy to do i know!) .. but hey just my opinion ! :) ...

nice stuff :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts