Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded the "jam with joe satriani" backing tracks. I can upload them tomorrow if there is any interest but I will be takig them fairly soon afterwards as they come to 48MB. They are recorded with a full studio band and sound the business. Let me know

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bloody hell! that was quick. I'll stick a few up tonight. But only a couple mind as it is 2240 and I really need beauty sleep. I mean REALLY need BEAUTY sleep. I think I have been hit with the ugly stick oce too often lately.

01. Surfin!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
02. Flying In a Blue Dream

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
03. Summer Song

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there didn't seem to be much interest so I stopped posting them. if you want more let me know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hell yeah...I love Satch. I saw him in Boston at a guitar clinic at Daddy's Junkie Music a couple of months back. I also saw George Lynch here in Albany. Both of these guys used good quality backing tracks (non-midi) and it sounded killer. It got me thinking, if they could do it why couldn't I.

After being in so many bands I couldn't count them all and dealing with all of the ego's. I could get a nice light PA...guitar, amp, laptop set up a couple mics and I could play and sing at local clubs at a fraction of the cost of a live band. Should be able to score a lot of gigs that way. Satch stuff is killer and no vocals makes it even easier.

The "Surfin with an Alien" BT sounds perfect but the "Satch Boogie " clip is a tad muffled. Still looking for a quality clip on that one. So if anyone has a different non midi clip..I really would like to see it.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a Satch Boogie BT. Try this one.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no problems.

Hey I thought this used up my own file space - I didn't relaise. I will upload the rest later

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cryin

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Always

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Circles

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Last one - The Extremist

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.