Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i must be outta my mind to post this..hahaha :lol:
well this all started when rain wrote some killer lyrics and i liked it so much i asked if i could set it to some music.
i came up with an idea for an acoustic tune and added a small solo also.
i sang this one believe it or not. im no singer, dont claim to be... first time ive ever sang anything i reorded so go easy on me. :icon_redf i really had a lot of fun doing it. :D thanks for letting me do the song mandy.
she felt it was post worthy. enjoy.

Lyrics by Rain.
Music by Matt.

SaveMe

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
No Matt. This sounds really, really good man! You have a great voice my friend!!
The acoustic sounds fantastic!!! Great job at putting this together. Mandy did do a kick ass job with the lyrics!! You both team up well "The Alabama Slama Team." I think it sounds killer!!! Heck of a job pal!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: WOW!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WoW!!..This is sooo amazing Matt!!..You did a fantastic job on this!!..The acoustic sets this off perfectly...and your vox is so awesome...you should defenitly sing more Matt!...Thank you so much for putting such beautiful music to my words...Makes me feel great!!..:) :) :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thanks serg...youre too kind. yw mandy. thankyou for your awesome lyrics. :D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this is sooo awesome!!!! Amazing job on the music Matt and amazing job on the lyrics my Mandy Love, just an awesome song, love it!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thanks for checking it out Serg..Jimmy..and Zeppy...Matt did a great job on this!!!..Thanks again Matt;)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was real good. It works great as an acoustic song. You should take it to the next level and trying arranging it with drums, bass and electric guitars. Great lyrics too Rain!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
ksdb said it better than I could. Great tune, well realised. Once again rain inspires another song with her top lyrics - great stuff you two :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thanks KS...Thanks Porty....Glad you guys checked it out!;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
ya'll that was awsome.....very nice rain and matt.....another keeper for the g101 collection :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thank you Sky!!!!,,,Glad you enjoyed it..:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Exlnt composition Mandy and Matt!!!!:woot: What a cyber band!!! And for the perfect name of your cyber band.....("drumroll please").....The M&M's!!! "For a sweet and tasty treat" :toothless Terrific lyrics, Mandy!!! And Matt...exlnt job putting them to music...the guitar work and vocals were gr8...can't believe that's your first time singing!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks alot sg. hehe, the M&M's. :D...or the Alabama Slama team as sergio would say.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thanks SG!!!...I love M&Ms....melt in your mouth not in your in hand;)
sgstd said:
Exlnt composition Mandy and Matt!!!!:woot: What a cyber band!!! And for the perfect name of your cyber band.....("drumroll please").....The M&M's!!! "For a sweet and tasty treat" :toothless Terrific lyrics, Mandy!!! And Matt...exlnt job putting them to music...the guitar work and vocals were gr8...can't believe that's your first time singing!!!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Sounds like we might be a tag team in WWE Matt!!!.:devilchil ...The Alabama Slama team..With the Slama move..as Triple H would say...We are that damn good!!:rock:
MattM said:
thanks alot sg. hehe, the M&M's. :D...or the Alabama Slama team as sergio would say.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha yeah! :lol: the next tag team champs! :rock:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mandy and Matt .... you guys ROCK!! :thumb:

Mandy, it's a beautiful song; good job with the lyrics...... and Matt, your voice sounds great; and you put everything together very nicely; the melody of the song especially.

:thumb: :thumb:

Ben

1 - 20 of 29 Posts