Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
l

Laying here on my bed...Watching the time tick away...Many thoughts rush through my head...There is so much I need to say..
Locked inside myself for so long...Afraid of whats out there...How did things go so wrong...Will I ever break free from this dark lair...

Hello..Are you there?...Can you hear me?...Do you even care?...

SAVE ME...

Wasting away the years...All the pain I hide inside...So many doubts and fears...I have no more tears to cry...
Reaching my hand out to feel...Only cold empty space...Will this heartache and pain ever heal...These things I'm scared to face...

Hello..Are you there?...Can you hear me?..Do you even care?...

SAVE ME...

~Mandy~

Hi guys this one is a bit different than my others i have written..This is for all of who feel this way or have felt this way...
Thank you..

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow my Mandy Love this is soooooo powerful, awesomely powerful, I am soo very proud of you, this is amazing, absolute killa job!!!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you beba...

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Your very welcome beba and ty for sharing this powerful poem with us!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
733 Posts
killer words rain. it sometimes helps to write from personal experience. man this would make an excellent song. :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for checking it out Matt..appreciate the kind words hun...

I post these here to share...and if someone can put music to anything I write than plz feel free too as Porty did ..It touches me..

Thank you again Matt...

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Very impressive young lady :thumb: this one does indeed look like it was structured to be a song. It seems quite different from your usual lyrics, darker and without your usual optimism. But none the worse for it - great work :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much Porty...Yes these are diff from my normal work...I have a darkside aswel as a bright side...dont we all..lol..I just wanted to do something a bit diff..I would also love to have music to this..Thanks again hun...;)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Sister...Glad you enjoyed them:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
The words you wrote are awesome and amazing Mandy, yet so sad and filled with emotion. I can relate to them though. When I was going through divorce about 6 yrs ago, I would have said the same things. In my case though, I would have changed the line of "Save Me" to "please shoot me with a cannon, and run me over with a heard of elephants...it would be less painfull" ...Very moving stuff. But, I'm feeling groovy these days, so thankfully I survived. :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Serg..I remember someone telling me once..I should write down what I feel...I took his advice with a little help from a few other friends I did it..It so helps indeed..Thank you Serg...I'm so glad your feeling groovy aswel...:thumb:
3fingers said:
The words you wrote are awesome and amazing Mandy, yet so sad and filled with emotion. I can relate to them though. When I was going through divorce about 6 yrs ago, I would have said the same things. In my case though, I would have changed the line of "Save Me" to "please shoot me with a cannon, and run me over with a heard of elephants...it would be less painfull" ...Very moving stuff. But, I'm feeling groovy these days, so thankfully I survived. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts