Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a SCHECTER C-7 DIAMOND guitar. It's in the mail and should be here by Monday. Has anyone played a Diamond series?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have a BEAUTIFUL C-1 Classic Diamond Series and it is one of the best guitars I have ever played. I'll play it before a PRS or Gibson anything! I got it in a gorgeous brown gloss finish (which i've never seen on any other guitar ever), look in my info section at all my posts, there should be a post with pictures of all my gear and you can see how awesome this baby is. Very evenly weighted while playing, very comfortable 24 fret neck, great clean and crunch from stock pups. It's very versatile and was definitely a fantastic buy. Built like a rock without weighing like one. No doubt you'll love it! I think Schecter is one of the most underrated guitar brands (as well as Dean) and I am very loyal to both brands...Cheers!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I don't own either ( dean or schector) but I seriously thought about buying both. Actually late last year i tried to buy a Dean Custom 450 non trem and they were out of stock. Did'nt feel like waiting. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts