Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone !

I know I haven't listened to all the songs like I said I would. However, I hope you find the time to give this one a listen. Something I had to do.

I'll be limiting my exposure to the site for a while due to spme personal stuff, but wanted to post something for myself and you guys before I go. I'll pop in from time to time to say hi (couldn't possibly leave you for good ! :thumb: ), and will definitely be back down the road sometime...

Anyway, enjoy the track dudes !!!

Me playing over an 80s track that eric posted ! Thanx eric !!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Great rendition Mondy!!! and you know we will all be thinking of you and your family :thumb: take care you know where to find us all :icon_sap:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Nice performance and what an effort to mix up the tones. I thought your leads could use a touch more reverb here and there to sit a little better in the mix. What were you using to get your different tones??

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was just awesome Mond, killa job!!:icon_thum :icon_thum We sure will miss ya dude, and our thoughts are definetly with ya man!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Nice jam here,bro!!!:icon_jam: :icon_jam: I recorded with this track awhile back...it's a gr8 one. Sorry to hear that you're leaving us!! Hope the personal issues aren't too bad...but, I'll say a prayer...just in case you might need it.:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Very beautiful hun!!,,,you will be in my thoughts and prayers ....and will miss ya's...:icon_bowd

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah very good one.....I hope you will be back again...
Man it is very sad for sure man!
One more time...I hope that you will be back someday!
All the best and may your path be a good one.
Niels

1 - 15 of 15 Posts