Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I spent the last few days trying to shred like a Five & Dime version of Zakk Wylde on light beer, I thought I would tone things down with this jazzy/latin thing.

This is a desperate attempt at more subtle playing.

This is one cold take, no rehearsal, not overdubs. warts and all.

I think it's a bit repetitive and like a drone, but it might be because there are really no chord changes...

Thanks for posting feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Nice improv there CC, it doesn't sound like there is anything other than percussion in the background so you can play in your favorite key.. I like that.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awww very smoooooth and relaxing CC!!.....I love it!...Its great to hear more post from you hun...keep em coming!;) ;)

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Wiz.
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with your output though! :rock: You're an animal!

Thanks, Rain. Glad you like it, sweetie. :sap:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa CC, loved it dude, very smooth, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ksdb said:
I really like that you explore different musical styles. Your solos sound ultra cool. :cool:
:lol: From Zakk Wylde to Latin Jazz! Yep, I try...

I've got some Mississippi Blues coming up soon too. I hope it pans out. :D

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
CanyonCarver said:
This is one cold take, no rehearsal, not overdubs. warts and all.
That's gr8 stuff!!!:jam: You'd never want to hear anything I did in "one cold take"!!!! :lol:
The backing was repetitive but, your playing really wasn't....reminded me of the live extended jams that bands would do in the late '60's and early '70's...yeah, I'm THAT old!!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sgstd said:
That's gr8 stuff!!!:jam: You'd never want to hear anything I did in "one cold take"!!!! :lol:
The backing was repetitive but, your playing really wasn't....reminded me of the live extended jams that bands would do in the late '60's and early '70's...yeah, I'm THAT old!!!!:lol:
Ah ah ah! Then the compliment hit me even more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts