Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was my honor to be able to work with zeppy again on this tune.. she always puts her heart and soul into everything she plays, and the emotions and the feelings show in her playing... ty zeppy for another outstanding performance:sap: :sap: :sap:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Thanks to wiz for the chance to play with him again ! I just love it ! Great backing you made as well ! Awesome feel on that lead too ! Just the right touch :sap: :yumyum:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:DYeah this was very fun and I dug it alot.
Fat tone Zeppy!
And that wah kicking in after that piece was also a nice shift....you guys made a hypnotic thing here!!
:thumb::jam:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesome job you two!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey Guys! The tone struck me right off the bat!! Then the mood took me in...
Great job!! (Sounds rated "R" with graphic nudity!! hehehee!!) :icon_nono :whistling :grin:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thx for checkin it out jimmy and sergio...a little nudity can be a very good thang ya know:whistling

G

·
Wowzers!...i really really liked this!...well done both of you...what a killer piece!..that urban drum loop was trance like under the simple,yet mezmerizing progression..and those solos where taseful as hell...il have more of that! congrats both of you..killer job:yumyum:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thx alot for the kind words khufu007.. appreciate it, i love wokrin with zeppy, we always have the same vibe goin on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.