Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in search of David Bowie at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut on July 15, 1983. Thank you in advance.
Hello Joe I believe I have this show. I'll try uploading it today or tomorrow and will send a download link. You can go to this website though Bowie Station : Home. Join Bowie station and you'll find that show on there. It is a torrent site but they don't enforce ratios currently.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Joe I believe I have this show. I'll try uploading it today or tomorrow and will send a download link. You can go to this website though Bowie Station : Home. Join Bowie station and you'll find that show on there. It is a torrent site but they don't enforce ratios currently.
Thank you so much. If you could post it here, I would appreciate it immensely. I am wary of torrent sites.
Thanks again.
JD

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you so much. If you could post it here, I would appreciate it immensely. I am wary of torrent sites.
Thanks again.
JD

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) 👍 🙏

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thank you very much for sharing. It might be easier for folks to download if all the files were zipped first and the zip file made sharable on mediafire. As it is we can't download the entire folder without having a premium account and downloading each file one at a time is going to be problematic. You work is appreciated though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts