Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
I love thissssssssssssssss ! Beautiful relaxing and peaceful ! Pictures Don wif all his candles lit !:sap: Great job Sweetie :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zeppy said:
I love thissssssssssssssss ! Beautiful relaxing and peaceful ! Pictures Don wif all his candles lit !:sap: Great job Sweetie :icon_thum
aww ty Sweetness , your way to good to me:sap: and you know theres always magic when i have my candles and my zeppy:yumyum:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
aww ty Sweetness , your way to good to me:sap: and you know theres always magic when i have my candles and my zeppy:yumyum:
awww magicccccccccccc and don :sap:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
linda said:
Nice thought Zeppy........i agree Don beautiful:sap: :sap:
ty for listenin linda and for such kind words.. i am glad ya enjoy my music, your support means alot to me

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zeppy said:
awww magicccccccccccc and don :sap:
takes two to have magic, and you are the better half in this magical equation:sap:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vintage_brat said:
Killer job don. most impressed bro. :icon_thum
VB
thx for always listenin keith, appreciate it man, another loyal fan i know i can always count on for support:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Geez, Don...I wish I had half of your creativity!!!!:doh: You cover soooo many different styles....and all with such mastery!!! :bowdown: You laid out an exceptional mood with this!!! Well done!!!:thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
I have been meaning to hear this all day long now....
Gods it is great Wiz!!
Made me switch on both my Lavalamps:icon_thum
And I had to dl it as well.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sgstd said:
Geez, Don...I wish I had half of your creativity!!!!:doh: You cover soooo many different styles....and all with such mastery!!! :bowdown: You laid out an exceptional mood with this!!! Well done!!!:thumb:
thx robbie, appreciate ya always listenin to my songs man and givin me feedback.. this song actually came about cuz my electricity was out for about 8 hours lastnight and while i sat there in the candlelight freezin, it was so peaceful and tranquil that when my electric finally did come back on this si what i sat down and played.. thx for the feedback and the support man:icon_thum

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rid said:
I have been meaning to hear this all day long now....
Gods it is great Wiz!!
Made me switch on both my Lavalamps:icon_thum
And I had to dl it as well.
thx Rid i am really glad ya enjoyed it.. knowin some of you guys like my music means the world to me and makes it all worth while:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Wiza, awesoem job, S.M.O.B. :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts