Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's yet another CD being shared by Henk (arlene), once again - it was a hard to find collector's treasure. He was able to buy it, and wanted everyone here to have it as well.

Thank you my friend, you are a gift to us :)

Welcome to the team, and thank you for being a part!!!!!

Recorded live at The International
February 19 & 22, 1971 Midnight Show. Las Vegas, NV.

Tracklisting
CD-1
That's All Right / I Got A Woman - By The Time I Get To Phoenix - Love Me Tender - Loving You - Jailhouse Rock / Can't Help Falling In Love / Sweet Caroline / You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling / Polk Salad Annie / Johnny B. Goode / Something / How Great Thou Art / Mystery Train / Love Me / Don't Be Cruel / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Blue Suede Shoes / Heartbreak Hotel / Little Sister - Get Back / It's Now Or Never / Hound Dog - Gudalajara / Suspicious Minds / Band Introductions / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / Help Me Make It Through The Night / There Goes My Everything / Just Pretend - Old Shep / In The Ghetto / 2001 Theme - Snowbird / The Impossible Dream

That's All Right / I Got A Woman / Love Me Tender - Jailhouse Rock (excerpt)

CD-2
Mystery Train - Tiger Man / Sweet Caroline / You've Lost That Lovin Feelin / Polk Salad Annie / Johnny B. Goode / The Impossible Dream

Announcement - Sweet Inspirations / Ain't No Mountain High Enough / The Sweet Inspirations Introducing thmselves / 2001 Theme / Thats All Right / I Got A Woman - By The Time I Get To Phoenix / Love Me Tender - Jailhouse Rock / Love Me / Mystery Train - Tiger Man / Sweet Caroline / Youve Lost That Loving Feeling / Polk Salad Annie / Love Me Tender / Johnny B Goode / Something / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Dont Be Cruel / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / How Great Thou Art / Blue Suede Shoes / Little Sister - Get Back / Its Now Or Never / Hound Dog / Suspicious Minds / Band Introductions / There Goes My Everything / My Babe / Just Pretend / 2001 Theme / Elvis introduces Donny Osmond / The Impossible Dream

February 19, 1971 Midnight Show. Las Vegas, NV.
February 21, 1971 Midnight Show. Las Vegas, NV.
February 22, 1971 Midnight Show. Las Vegas, NV.

Recording: Audience

Label: SR Records March 2010 (released 2010)

SETTING THE SEASON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's sad to think - This was so hard to find, and has been added for you to collect.. I think a small Thank you for all of the work that has gone into getting this here to you from Henk isn't much to ask!

We refer to taking and not showing respect of sharing - Leaching!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts