Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd just do this anniversary from '76 to the first reunion shows in '96....these 2 are out by a month. The '76 show is their first gig outside London, arranged by the Buzzcocks and as legend has it...the gig that changed the world of music....and everybody was there...including me [aged 10 from Edinburgh]….hey, if other people can lie about it then so can I!!!

04/06/76 - Lesser Free Trade Hall, Manchester - sex pistols-1976,4Jun-manchester,lesser free trade hall

did you no wrong
no lip
seventeen
stepping stone
new York
watcha gonna do about it
submission
satellite
no feelings
no fun
substitute
pretty vacant
problems
no fun

04/07/96 - Le Zenith, Paris - sex pistols-1996,4Jul-paris,le zenith

intro
bodies
seventeen
new York
no feelings
did you no wrong
god save the queen
liar
satellite
stepping stone
holidays in the sun
pretty vacant
EMI
anarchy in the uk
problems
roadrunner
no fun

· Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the Pistols and all of punk shows you've put up. To be able to thank you for all the shows is the reason I finally joined this site. Many years ago (more than I want to remember) I knew a guy who was really into punk music (he got me interested in Punk). I asked when I first met him, "Why do you like punk so much? What's so special about it?" He looked right at me and said "It's different!".

· Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Pistols and all of punk shows you've put up. To be able to thank you for all the shows is the reason I finally joined this site. Many years ago (more than I want to remember) I knew a guy who was really into punk music (he got me interested in Punk). I asked when I first met him, "Why do you like punk so much? What's so special about it?" He looked right at me and said "It's different!".
that's very decent of you old chap. to be honest, there isn't really a decent outlet for punk/goth bootlegs mate. Dime and Punk Torrents use uTorrent for downloading...perhaps another installation we can all do without. Having said that...Punk Torrents is getting a bit off the tracks....most of the uploads I've never even heard of. And Dime....lots of members fuck about with the categories...I.E - the sisters of mercy in the Alternate Country section. If you're looking for a particular band, you literally have to go through all the genre categories incase some idiot has done something like that....and there's loads. if you're after anything in particular...or a re-upload, let me know.
cheers
SR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.