Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just made a small clip......just to show how this pickup sounds.
I use it in my Wolfgang Special through my small analouge directamp at home, the overdrive is my plexi, first some crunch then I hit the more gain channel..
Sorry about the playing though.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So anyone likes the 59??
:notme:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Rid said:
So anyone likes the 59??
:notme:
I have one in the burst strat I just put together, and I am doing several recordings with it right now. So yes, I do like the 59 :thumb:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This pickup has been in and out of all my guitars, until I stuck in that A2 magnet...now it resides on a permanent basis in my Wolfgang.
Love it, it is both sweet and aggresive when I dig into it, and the high notes....oh god better than nude women:toothless

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah I'll be looking forward to hearing that new axe of yours Axe:)
Lol neckpu...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I would love to have heard what it sounds like as the SD clips on the site really are too short to tell. I am debating installing 2 new pickups in my secondary guitar. I won't do it myself as I am a spaz with a soldering iron. They are the PRS McCarty's (treble and bass). They will replace the stock Ibanez Super 80 "Flying Fingers" pickups. The 59's sounded good as did the Alnico Pro II's imo. I think the Seth Lover's were my favorite from the clips though.

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want some Seths myself 3fingers, they have that great vibe.
So has the Pearly gates and the 59's, actually I like all Seymours PAF style humbuckers.
:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts