Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah. I used my phone, which worked amazing with Hans Zimmer (lots of drums, bass, beats). Used it last night for Shania, same venue even, and the sound is speed up and some kind of noise every second or so (like, a stick hitting my phone every second).
I have done nothing to the settings of the app, so I have no idea what's going on.

But, when I held my phone up to take a picture, the sound was perfect. Even though, with Hans my phone was on the floor, and it was also on the floor last night.

(I stopped taking my Mini Disc player, can't handle the stress anymore, haha)

·
Super Moderator
36,687 Posts
Yeah. I used my phone, which worked amazing with Hans Zimmer (lots of drums, bass, beats). Used it last night for Shania, same venue even, and the sound is speed up and some kind of noise every second or so (like, a stick hitting my phone every second).
I have done nothing to the settings of the app, so I have no idea what's going on.

But, when I held my phone up to take a picture, the sound was perfect. Even though, with Hans my phone was on the floor, and it was also on the floor last night.

(I stopped taking my Mini Disc player, can't handle the stress anymore, haha)

Anyone you could send it to in order to play around with the sound?

·
Registered
30 Posts
No :(

I used to be the person people would come to for audio stuff, haha.

But I've never had to deal with this, so changing speed/sound is something I have no idea on what to do with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts