Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
:jam: Jeff Beck era Yardbirds!!!! This is awesome BP!!!!:bowdown: You nailed Beck's style here!!! (Ain't it a bitch that ya can't get the feedback from these processors!!!):rant: Love this, bro!!!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
fucking great! seriously good! Bring the vocals forward on the soundstage though - they sound great and should be higher in the mix imo :D Top Job :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
You won't believe this !!! Fenderica just got though singin this,, You did EXCELLENT on this BRO!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
All nitpicking aside...this is perfect cover of the tune, bluesplayer. The playing on this is superb, man! :thumb::shocked::thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very cool, sounds gr8, brings back memories.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sgstd said:
:jam: Jeff Beck era Yardbirds!!!! This is awesome BP!!!!:bowdown: You nailed Beck's style here!!! (Ain't it a bitch that ya can't get the feedback from these processors!!!):rant: Love this, bro!!!!:icon_thum
Your dead right , getting feedback from the behringer , when your di is a tough cookie , the only way i have ever gotten feedback on a track was when my missus went out shopping one day , i had this marshall combo which i cranked up high , i had to keep my headphones on to barely hear the track ,it worked but i must say the results where dissapointing .

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
i thought this was an excellent rendition of this tune bluesy but i agree i wish the vox would of been up a few notches i think you sang them very well no reason to hide em back there.. other then that superb playing and singing man:bowdown: :bowdown: :icon_thum

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
listening back to the original i missed out parts on the vocals ,and put on too much reverb , i got a version of Ozone with is one of those programes that offers endless possibilties , i think i overdid it , i really wish i could take more time on mixing , or anything for that matter , but im so bloody impatient , thanks for your comments dude !........incidently anybody using Ozone beware it loves to use up all your processor .......:nunu:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This sounds great on the headphones. I like the mix a lot - sounds very professional and the reverb on the vocals give a slight retro feel, but with modern sounding guitar work. This one kicks bootay. Makes you wish it wasn't such a short song.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts