Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well... I am NOT a mixer.

Eric, thanks for sending me this. Sometimes you hear something and hit a wall... others... something flows and you go with it. This tune inspires a flow. I really enjoyed putting lyrics and vox to this one!!

Instrumental composition: ericgtr

Hope all yall enjoy!!

Janell

Attachments

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very good collab indeed. beautiful vocals, truely superb vibrato. Great song. Eric, great music with lots of space you really have a knack for this song. This sounds like the two of you actually wrote this together. Class.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks Goport! I appreciate it!

I'm listening to your stuff right now. I haven't hit one yet I don't like... You soooo rock!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It's a real treat to hear a quality vocalist like you Lace! This is an excellent song and the production work is really solid. I just love your layered vocals; you do a great job singing your own backups.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Janell, great job! I see you added some harmonies as well and they really work well. Thanks for taking the time to do this with me. :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to ksdb, wigrocks and Tumble!! I appreciate your opinions very much! Thanks for the listen!!

Eric.. dude... thank you! I'm glad you like the end result! I am pretty happy with it, but that song would have never been written if you hadn't given me a foundation to work with. Kudos!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Rythameen! Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
great job with the lyrics on this janell... eric great playing as always and janell you really brought this tune to life.. excellent work by both of you:bowdown:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Wiz!! I appreciate you listening and your compliments!!

Hey Keith... thanks to you too... ya know I value your opinion.

heheheh... twinkle this... hehehehe... too funny...

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Very lovely collab. Love to hear vocals on this site. Nice composition and chord progression too. Very soothing and enjoyable. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Man...yet another gr8 songwriting team!!!!:woot: The talent on this site continues to amaze me!!!:bowdown: Exlnt song structure and playing, Eric!!:icon_thum Janell...the lyrics and your singing are incredible!!!:thumb: Although you do have your own voice and style....this particular piece reminded me of Chrissy Hynde!!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Just beautiful....Loved it!!:grin:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great collaboration ericgtr and lace! Nice guitar work ericgtr, good vibe, smooth, and great tone! Lace, nice job on the vocals and lyrics! And you did a great job on the mix too! I enjoyed listening to it! Thanks for sharing.
Mare

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow.. thanks all yall... KC, Pod, sg, rain, Mare, linda... I know it's been said over and over, but I really do appreciate all the very nice comments.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts