Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on it?
Worth the money? Good quality? It seems to me that it would be better than guitar magazines, a habit that I already spend too much money on.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I signed up and have not regretted it yet, been subscribed for 2 years now and i think it's awesome.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I had a subscription for about 6 months but then I found I wasn't really using it that much, so I cancelled. It's an excellent idea, with great backings, lessons and tones but there's not much of a community there. The forum sucks! It really needs a forum like this one

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guyz...of course, now I have 3 completely different persectives
. Nobody said it sux (except the forum) so imma try it out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's a cool way to get decent backings with good vocals. I've also gotten tons of great tone settings. It's true though, the forums suck, but there are plenty of things that make it well worth the subscription

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow! Sounds Great! I have one question being new to software modeling etc.....If I but the POD XT Live will I need to do this upgrade or is it build in? also, what does the software do for me? I want to use the POD XL Live for playing gigs but the idea of creating sounds and downloading new ones through the PC is fasinating!:jot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts