Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simon And Garfunkel : The "Hearts and Bones Demo" (1983)-MP3-

-Cars are Cars
-Train in the Distance(with Art Garfunkel)
-René and Georgette Magritte with their Dog after the War(Instrumental)
-Think too Much(a)
-The Late Great Johnny Ace
-Song about The Moon
-Allergies
-Hearts and Bones
-When Numbers get serious
-Think too Much(b)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jywwo3i1j94

...Coming Soon..."The Bread and Roses Concert"(1981)...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot..."Song about the Moon" is with Garfunkel too...

·
Registered
44 Posts
This seems to be gone. :icon_frow

When I click on the link it takes me to a Mediafire error page. Any chance of re-uploading this? I'd love to hear it, thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts

This is down again. :(

I get a Rapidshare message saying...

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
"

It's a shame...I really want to hear this. Hearts and Bones is one of my favourite Paul Simon albums and the prospect of hearing Art singing on it is too much. Any chance of uploading it to Megaupload instead TambourineBob?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Kohoutek !I'm sorry about my Silence but I haven't a lot of Time in front of me at the Moment...But I promises you that I shall re-post this one when I shall have the Time...Best Regards !

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'd be more than happy to share this on my premium account if I ever get my hands on it....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts