Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for G101 member Flywheel. I honestly thought i'd posted this last week when I got it mate... sorry about that.

Siouxsie and the Banshees
100 Club
Oxford Street
London UK
14th February 1978

SATB-1978,14Feb-london,100 club

helter skelter
mirage
make up to break up
hong kong garden
metal postcard
carcass
20th century boy
suburban relapse
overground
the lord's prayer
pure
love in a void
mirage

Thanks to all involved in getting me this show. I put out an appeal a couple of weeks ago for this... I've been trying to get hold of it for years... opened up my email and there were 2 sitting there from 2 different people. Unreal, you wait years and 2 come along at once.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks! I think I mentioned in the other thread that in the 90's I got what I thought was a copy of this gig only for me to discover years later that it was a copy of 11 songs from Fulham greyhound 7.5.78. I got it from a girl called Victoria who lived "down south" (Londonish) from an advert in Record Collector (if I remember correctly) and I've been searching for my correspondence with her (and failing to find it) because she had a substantial upgrade of the first gig in 1976 and I never got a copy from her and I've kicked myself ever since for not doing so. There is a better copy out there, so if you have any contacts maybe you might be able to find it?!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I think I mentioned in the other thread that in the 90's I got what I thought was a copy of this gig only for me to discover years later that it was a copy of 11 songs from Fulham greyhound 7.5.78. I got it from a girl called Victoria who lived "down south" (Londonish) from an advert in Record Collector (if I remember correctly) and I've been searching for my correspondence with her (and failing to find it) because she had a substantial upgrade of the first gig in 1976 and I never got a copy from her and I've kicked myself ever since for not doing so. There is a better copy out there, so if you have any contacts maybe you might be able to find it?!
OK mate, i'll keep an eye out for another version... to be honest though, it's taken me years to get this far, but never say never.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts