Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These shows include McGeoch & Smith. I'm not sure if I've posted these yet, if I have it was a long time ago and those links will be long gone.

[all tracklists supplied]

Siouxsie and the Banshees [w/John McGeoch]
Theatre de Meervart
Amsterdam NL
20th February 1982
SATB-1982,20Feb-amsterdam,theater de meervart

Siouxsie and the Banshees [w/John McGeoch]
Parco delle Basiliche
Milan IT
19th July 1982
SATB-1982,19Jul-milan,parco delle basiliche

Siouxsie and the Banshees [w/Robert Smith]
Apollo Theatre
Manchester UK
22nd November 1982
SATB-1982,22Nov-manchester apollo

Siouxsie and the Banshees
Oosterport
Groningen NL
19th December 1982
SATB-1982,19Dec-netherlands,groningen oosterport

Fairly generic setlists for the time. In Milan they do Coal Mind and in Manchester they do Follow The Sun & Cocoon.

I'm sure the Amsterdam show is where, [about 7 minutes in], Siouxsie's leaning over the crowd and vomits into her hand. She walks away flicking her hand and carries on puking at the side of the stage. A similar thing happened at the Albert Hall in 1983. When she returns with her hair all soaked back, she'd been puking again.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks, I didn't have Amsterdam & Manchester.

Manchester is also with Robert Smith (his first gig with Siouxsie that year was Whistle Test on 13 Nov.)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the file. re-download the link. is anybody else having bother with it?

·
Registered
9,291 Posts
oh who hasn't puked at gig....

and no one dies in their own vomit these days....and they call themselves rockers....pish posh I say....

cheers !!!

thank you !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts