Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, my G101 pal PodPunk63 literally just sent me this and gave me permission to post it. Most of us probably have the 7 track radio show that was circulated...well, this is the full show. It was recorded by PodPunk's mate when they both went to the show. This is the first time this has gone into circulation. This is what bootlegging is all about if you ask me. There's far too many people sitting on uncirculated stuff, I don't know, perhaps hoping that in another decade or so, they'll be able to charge daft money for them...all I can say to them is FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! Pod and his mate went to the show - recorded the show - split the tracks of the show - made a cover for the show - and now it's here for you all to enjoy.... and as far as i'm aware, no other versions exist. Can't thank the both of you enough mate. And it turned out extremely well. Any replies should be pointed towards PodPunk and his mate.

Siouxsie and the Banshees
Mayfair Suite
Newcastle UK
29th January 1995

SATB-1995,29Jan-newcastle,the mayfair suite

the double life
forever
tearing apart
Christine
kiss them for me
stargazer
falling from grace
sick child
dear prudence
not forgotten
the rapture
nightshift
b-side ourselves
falling down
cities in dust
love out me

Registered
Thank you VERY much PodPunk and to your mate as well for taking time to give us this show and appreciate the work u guys put into making this for us to enjoy!馃榾

Thank YOU as well Sewer Rat for posting it!馃榾

Registered
and there is always those guys who just don't get it "don't you have a sound board of this show?" "do you have it in a lossless format ?"
"er uh this is the very first time in circulation"
"yeah I know but do you have it as a lossless soundboard"
Cheers to PodPunk, his mate and Mr. SR !!!

well done all around and your time and effort is greatly appreciated !!!

thank you !!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been trying to get the Banshees at Edinburgh Playhouse Feb 81 for years... got in touch with a guy who has it and he wanted to do a trade. Almost had it then he aborted the trade because I couldn't supply him with the names of the tapers of my stuff along with the equipment used... man alive! some people. some of my shows went back to the early 80's and came straight from cassette to cd-r to my hard drive...impossible task.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doubtful. Both PodPunk63 & myself post stuff that's in MP3 format. You could PM him and ask. Please tell me you downloaded this anyway!!!

Registered
got in touch with a guy who has it and he wanted to do a trade. Almost had it then he aborted the trade because I couldn't supply him with the names of the tapers of my stuff along with the equipment used...
WTF!?

some people are just silly egotistical farts, apparently.

Thanx for this [email protected] Rat :77:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts