Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a 40-minute set from Slaughter, performing on the main stage at the M3 Rock Festival on 30 May 2009 at Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, Maryland.
This festival was my first recording attempt, so there's still some distortion on this. Constructive criticism is welcome. More to come from other performers.

Slaughter

1 - The Wild Life
2 - Take Me Away
3 - Burnin' Bridges
4 - Spend My Life
5 - Mad About You (with drum solo and band introductions -- why a drum solo when your set is only 40 minutes?!)
6 - Fly To The Angels
7 - Up All Night

Audience recording: Zoom H2 front mic @ 320 kbps > Audacity (fade in, split tracks, fade out)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15IMCVWB

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get any of the Y&T set? They really kicked ass!
No I didn't. XYZ and Y & T were on at the same time on two different stages, and since I had seen Y & T and heard several live albums and bootlegs, I opted for the XYZ show. Y & T's set was only 35 minutes, but I'm sure it was powerful. I heard their final two songs "Rescue Me" and "Forever" while coming back from the side stage where XYZ played. I will be posting the complete performances from Kix, Keel, Ratt, and Twisted Sister, as soon as I can get to them. Others might have been able to record the shows I missed. If I find them on any other sites I'll point the way. Thanks for your comments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.