Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is fucking georgous! bueatiful! very nice melodies and superb acoustic recording!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
wow !

great stuff there . what can i say ! .. beautiful chords and really effective panned overdubbed guitars ..

blew me away !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool man glad u like it...everything is line in and u can hear the noisy preamp in my laptop.. well this is one of the better recording i can get out of my set up.. thanks!

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
very nice and smooth, really enjoyed it. just what I needed to hear after a busy day, thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wila said:
loved it,reminded me of tommy emmanuel,some really nice sounds in there. lets have some more.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh really? cool man. i like him alot too.. used to be able to play lots of songs..but then i met electric guitar haha! yeah thanks a lot for listening

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Missy said:
very nice and smooth, really enjoyed it. just what I needed to hear after a busy day, thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
great man.. thanks for the kind words.. i am working in subways, don't like it at all but have to pay the rent and stuff... every now and then when i am making sandwich i am thinking about my finger should have better use.. like playing guitar..oh well..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts